Globsyn, Summer School began in 2004, in response to the demand for professionally driven technology program tracks. Held during the summer vacations, each program track is designed keeping in view the latest industry trends and needs – making it a one-of-its-kind ‘industry readiness’ program.
Globsyn Summer School encourages engineering students to utilize their summer vacations by learning and developing their IT skills, gearing them for their future IT careers. Projects done during summer school are recognized by WBUT as part of the vocational training mandate.
- Training faculty accredited by global IT giants like IBM, CapGemini, CTS, Siemens, TCS, Tech-Mahindra, Wipro, R S Software etc.
- In-depth theoretical grooming to build up developmental competency.
- The Project Report is recognized by WBUT as part of the Vocational Training mandate.
- Special Soft Skills classes with emphasis on facing Personal Interviews for placement.
- Participation and project certificate for all successful candidates.
- Projects similar to real-life applications.
- Formal Project Evaluation by Technical panel.