Globsyn’s winter training program known as Winter School began in 2005, in response to the popularity of the Summer School and the demand for professionally driven technology program tracks. Held during the winter vacations, each program track is designed keeping in view the latest industry trends and needs – making it a one-of-its-kind ‘industry readiness’ program.
Globsyn Winter School encourages engineering students to utilize their winter vacations by learning and developing their IT skills, gearing them for their future IT careers.
- Training faculty accredited by global IT giants like IBM, CapGemini, CTS, Siemens, TCS, Tech-Mahindra, Wipro, R S Software etc.
- In-depth theoretical grooming to build up developmental competency
- The Project Report is recognized by MAKAUT as part of the Vocational Training mandate
- Participation and project certificate for all successful candidates
- Projects similar to real-life applications
- Formal Project Evaluation by Technical panel