The Young Software Manager – Data Science (YSM-DS) program offered by GFS is designed to prepare students into successful Data Science professionals for a global platform, by equipping them with relevant knowledge and skills to handle huge amount of unstructured data from beginning to end for any number of real world contexts. The YSM-DS program consists of learning and application in data collection, statistical operations, processing, analysis, visualization, reporting, intervention and multiple real life projects. In addition, the students will master the craft of creating predictive models through Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms. The YSM-DS program will also enable them to draw conclusions and inform decisions with data, while maintaining the ethical considerations of data use.
The courses of the YSM-DS program are divided in three stages, including a ‘Specialization’ track. Stage 1 will help students become more skilled in Basic Statistics and various aspects of data handling through Big Data Analytics. In Stage 2, the students will learn about developing Predictive Models using Data Science tools like Python and Tableau. The ‘Specialization’ track, in Stage 3, will help the students understand about Designing and Implementing Data Science Solution on Microsoft Azure and Designing and Implementing Data Science Solution on Amazon Web Services.
- Enhance the knowledge on Statistics and its application on real-time data
- In-depth knowledge on Big Data Analytics
- Handling and Analysing Big Data using Python
- Visualization of Data using Python and Tableau
- Predictive Modelling using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms
- Tool based analysis and modelling using Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Use various cases in the field of Data Science
- Multiple Real Life projects on Data Analysis and Predictive Modelling
- Placement Architecture